Test your knowledge in our Festive horse racing quiz.
Question 24: Who was on board Taquin Du Seuil at Cheltenham last month?
1. Which subsequent Cheltenham Festival winner won the Tolworth Hurdle at Sandown in January?
2. Willie Mullins saddled a handful of runners at Warwick's Classic Chase meeting, but which one went on to win at the Festival in March?
3. Cheltenham staged its Festival Trials day at the end of January. Name the only winner that day followed up in March?
4. Can you name the 20-1 winner of the Irish Gold Cup, which was run at Leopardstown in February?
5. Which horse was beaten at 1-5 by Violet Dancer in the Kingmaker Novices' Chase at Warwick?
6. Two Cheltenham Festival winners ran in the Reynoldstown Novices' Chase at Ascot but neither one won. Can you name either of them?
7. Who rode Eider Chase winner Rocking Blues to victory?
8. Which winner at the Cheltenham Festival returned at the biggest price?
9. Two subsequent Group One winners won on the opening day of the Flat season at Doncaster, name them?
10. How many Cheltenham Festival winners doubled up at Aintree?
11. Which subsequent Group One winner won the Palace House at Newmarket at 20-1?
12. John Gosden won a second successive Dante Stakes at York with which horse?
13. Which winner of the Brian Yeardley Trophy at Beverley went on to win at Royal Ascot?
14. How many Group Ones did Minding win in 2016?
15. Frankel enjoyed a stellar first year as a stallion but which horse was his first runner and winner?
16. Can you name any of the four Frankels to win in Group company in Europe?
17. York's Ebor winner went on to cover himself in glory when just touched off in the Melbourne Cup. What is his name?
18. Which filly won the Nunthorpe for the second year in succession?
19. Name the filly that won Haydock's Sprint Cup?
20. Who trained St Leger winner Harbour Law
21. Who rode Ayr Gold Cup winner Brando?
22. Which Brian Meehan-trained horse won the Cambridgeshire?
23. There were two winning favourites on Champions Day at Ascot, can you name them?
24. Taquin Du Seuil was a last-gasp winner of the BetVictor Gold Cup at Cheltenham, but who rode him?
25. Can you name the French-trained horse who finished third to Cue Card and Coneygree in the Betfair Chase?